The first step we recommend in planning for a patio is to consider how the space will actually be used. Think about how the patio design or shape will blend with your landscaping. Keep in mind the fact that concrete can be poured into any shape.
Here are 5 important questions to ask before starting your project:
- How many people will be enjoying the new patio on average?
- What style, size, quantity of patio furniture will arranged in the space?
- Will there be focal points (such as central elements or borders)?
- What landscaping will you do? Think of the finished product.
- Consider how the concrete pattern selected will blend with existing house and outdoor environment.